The official news site of J.W. North High School

The North Star Online

The North Star Online

The North Star Online

New Loki Timelines

Disney
A snippet from the new season of “Loki”.

The fan-favorite Disney Plus series Loki has started rereleasing a new season, and many people are very excited to see where this season goes!

New episodes are released every Thursday at 6 pm PST, starting from Oct 5th to Nov 9th, and ranging from 40 minutes to an hour. So far, 5 episodes have been released and fans have seemed to enjoy them. This season dives deeper into the backstory of what some people believe to be the next “big bad” in Marvel and, of course, continuing the plot line that was going on in the previous season.

This season seems to be very fast-paced so far and very interesting, it’s exploring the multiverse more deeply and continuing the character development of Loki, Mobius, and the rest of the characters. Along with this, a couple of new characters are introduced as well as new obstacles they have to face. 

As an end-of-season 1 recap (SPOILER WARNING) Sylvie, the female version of Loki from a different timeline, killed “He Who Remains” and thought that it was going to fix everything that she needed. But the characters soon realize that this has caused them to have even more issues than they originally had. The whole organization of the TVA and everything they used to stand for is falling apart and they have to figure out how to fix it and keep the timelines from destroying them. 

Overall, this is shaping up to be a very eventful new season for Loki and the Marvel Universe. While they set up the backstory for future films and continue the storyline of a fan-favorite character, Loki. 

Disney is keeping their fans on edge with a new episode a week and ending the series just before the new movie The Marvels comes out on November 10th. In which they will most likely add the new “Big Bad” into the main plot. Loki and his friends have a lot of work cut out for them in this new series and it’s shaping up to be another good one in the books for Marvel.