The official news site of J.W. North High School

The North Star Online

The North Star Online

The North Star Online

Georgia Men

Bryan County Sheriff’s Office
Stephen Glosser and Caleb Kinsey are accused of blowing up a South Georgia home in January 2023, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Georgia said.

Breakups can be challenging.

Some strategies you can use to deal with a particularly tough breakup are to keep busy by doing things that make you happy, talking to loved ones like family and friends, and creating new memories.

Alternatively, you can bomb your ex’s house with homemade explosives and plot to release a large snake into their home to eat their daughter.

According to the press release by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, two men from Georgia, who had been arrested last year, were federally indicted on March 11 on charges related to the bombing. These charges include stalking, use of an explosive to commit another felony offense, conspiracy to use an explosive to commit a felony, and possession of an unregistered destructive device. 

The report describes their plot to intimidate and harass the victim by “shooting arrows into the victim’s front door, acquiring and releasing a ‘large python into the victim’s home to eat the victim’s daughter’, mailing dog feces or dead rats to the victim’s home, scalping the victim, and blowing up the victim’s home”.  

One of the suspects, Stephen Glosser, 37, had reportedly “met [the victim] through a dating app but their relationship deteriorated,”  WTOC reports. Glosser and his roommate allegedly located the victim’s home through the internet and then built a homemade explosive using Tannerite, an explosive target used for firearm practice, which they used to bomb the victim’s home on January 13, 2023. Fortunately, there were no injuries as the family was able to escape in time, but the bomb caused vast destruction to the property. 

If convicted, men could face up to 20 years in prison on the conspiracy charge, and an additional 10 years on account of the charges related to the explosive (CBS News).